Getting support when seriously injured
- The IRFU Charitable Trust provides immediate and ongoing support for seriously injured rugby players across the Island of Ireland.
- If any rugby player suffers a serious spinal cord injury or brain injury resulting in significant disability, the Charitable Trust will support the player in any way possible.
- Support includes financial assistance, professional help including specialist treatment and advice, or simply providing support to the family of the seriously injured player.
- Our Carers and Volunteers are there to help in every way possible during what is a very traumatic time for the seriously injured player and their family.
- If you are an injured player, or a relative is, and you would like support, please email or phone the IRFU Charitable Trust immediately bycting :