Getting support when seriously injured
- The IRFU Charitable Trust provides immediate and ongoing support for seriously injured rugby players across the Island of Ireland.
- If any rugby player suffers a serious spinal cord injury or brain injury resulting in significant disability, the Charitable Trust will support the player in any way possible.
- Support includes financial assistance, professional help including specialist treatment and advice, or simply providing support to the family of the seriously injured player.
- Our Carers and Volunteers are there to help in every way possible during what is a very traumatic time for the seriously injured player and their family.
- If you are an injured player, or a relative is, and you would like support, please email or phone the IRFU Charitable Trust immediately bycting :
If you are an injured player, or a relative is, and you would like support, please contact the IRFU Charitable Trust immediately:
T: +353 1 647 3866
The IRFU Charitable Trust is registered with everydayhero to make it easier for you to raise funds and alert your friends.
Check out our everydayhero page for more information on how to link your fund raiser to our page or simply to donate online now: