Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is the IRFU Charitable Trust; registered address: 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Republic of Ireland. The IRFU Charitable Trust is a charity that helps seriously injured rugby players across the Republic of Ireland (ROI) and Northern Ireland (NI). ROI Charity No. CHY 6120 and NI Charity No. XR 87763.
3. Promotion is open to ROI and NI residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, affiliated organisations, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
4. To enter, all participants must have subscribed to become an individual Friend to the IRFU Charitable Trust through the Trust’s Friends Programme and answer the following test of skill:
What is the one question you would like to ask Tadhg Furlong?
The participating individual who is judged to have submitted the best question to ask Tadhg Furlong wins the prize. Only one entry per individual Friend; multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. The Promotion is confined and limited to persons who are individual Friends of the IRFU Charitable Trust. Annual subscription to become a Friend to the IRFU Charitable Trust: ROI €150 and NI £130 (or €150 sterling equivalent).
6. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right to reject any entries that are deemed inappropriate, potentially offensive or negative, or breach any copywriting and other laws. The promoter also reserves the right to report any violations to the appropriate authorities.
7. The promotion prize is: a Zoom Call with Tadhg Furlong for the winning individual and three of their chosen friends. The winner and the three friends will also receive a signed Rugby Jersey and a ‘Zoom Call Kit’ consisting of: 2 Guinness glasses, 2 Guinness cans, 2 Guinness beer mats, 1 bag of Guinness toffees and Guinness chocolate.
8. Zoom or Guinness is not involved with the Promotion other than forming part of the prize package.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. The promoter shall not be held responsible for any third party elements of the prize package.
10. The promotion ends 23.59 on 04/01/2021. Any entries received after the closing time and date will not be entered in to the promotion. Any entries received from persons who are not Friends to the IRFU Charitable Trust will not be entered in to the promotion.
11. The winning entry, judged to be the best question to ask Tadhg Furlong, will be chosen by a panel consisting of the Promoter, its agents, and Tadhg Furlong.
12. The winner will be notified within 7 working days.
13. The redemption of the prize will be agreed between the winner and the Promoter within a reasonable length of time suitable to all parties involved.
14. The winner will be announced on the Promoter’s website and social media platforms. By entering this promotion, individuals are confirming their consent for their name to be announced as the winner of the promotion. The names of the winner’s three friends will not be made public.
15. Data protection: the Promoter will only use individual’s personal information supplied for the administration of the promotion and the Friends Programme. Individuals will need to have opted in to receive future communications from the IRFU Charitable Trust. All personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Acts across ROI and NI as applicable. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and Friends Programme; however you can withdraw your consent at any time following the cessation of the Promotion.